Slappy The Walrus! Slappy The Walrus!

It was bad

I mean horrendously bad. But the look on the walrus' face was priceless therefore this is my favourite game on Newgrounds. I want that walrus.

Madness: Search for body Madness: Search for body

Eh..

There was really nothing to it and the filesize is enormous. I also managed to glitch off the map by right-clicking and moving the mouse off-screen. You should work on creating more complex games since this has been done a millions times before..

Transformice Transformice

Nice

I've played this before a lot, its an amazing game. And its great you now have it on Newgrounds. Really inventive, one of the best multiplayer puzzle games out there right now.

Madness 7 Scene Creator Madness 7 Scene Creator

Issue

The characters and everything were a little too small on the page. I know you had to fit everything in around the sides but it would be better if everything was at the standard size or slightly larger. One of the best scene creators I've seen though.

Infectonator! Infectonator!

Absorbing

That was fun beyond belief. It took me a little while to actually realise what was happening but after that it was simply addicting every day that you were infecting. I never knew you could have so much fun by infecting large groups of people. It broke my heart by ending so soon though. Those twelve days went fast.